Rugby Road/The Corner
Trash and Parking are provided/included in the rent.
24 Hour Maintenance
Parking - Off Street
Walk to UVA
Tucked away behind the Rugby McIntyre community is an inviting and charismatic one bedroom, one bathroom cottage. Stoned pavers lead the way to the front door of the home, which are surrounded by lush landscape and iron stair railings. The cottage provides an intimate setting perfect for one to two people. There are hardwood floors throughout the living area and kitchen. An appealing, wood-burning fireplace designed with delicate detail is the centerpiece of the living space. Above the fireplace is a built-in space perfect for a television and/or storage. The kitchen is nestled next to the living area and includes an electric range, built-in microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. There is more than enough cabinet space for storage in this cozy kitchen. The bedroom is sizable with a large rectangular window to allow for plenty of natural light. There is a large closet in the bedroom with double doors, and there is a separate door to access the full bathroom. Parking is included to make living close to UVA even more convenient!
The Rugby McIntyre community offers controlled access entry to a range of apartment styles including efficiencies, one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes as well as two bedroom suites. With so many floor plans to choose from, Rugby McIntyre is sure to meet your housing needs. The community features on-site laundry and a community elevator making everyday activities a breeze. Residents of Rugby McIntyre can choose between hardwood flooring or carpeting in select apartment homes. Each apartment includes parking, making living close to Grounds even more convenient. Residents are invited to utilize MSC’s newly remodeled clubhouse called the “Mad House.” It’s fully equipped with a gym, tanning bed, business center, and game room. Plus you'll have access to nearby Oxford Hill's pool!
- Newly renovated Business Center: Offers desktop computers, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study rooms equipped with tables and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Brand new couches, fireplace, and 2 new flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, Xbox game console, and cable TV
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Tanning Bed
- Renovated lobby and entrance with limited access entry system
- Each apartment is equipped with microwave, central air, carpeted or hardwood floors
- Laundry room with ample washers and dryers
- Residents can enjoy the Oxford Hill Apartments swimming pool
- Besides reserved parking spaces, residents can purchase additional spaces for a monthly fee